Well only if you don't have a pure mind.
NINE THINGS HEARD ON THE GOLF COURSE THAT SOUND DIRTY!
1. Look at the size of his putter.
2. Oh, bother, my shaft's all bent.
3. You have a nice stroke, but your follow through leaves a lot to be desired.
4. After 18 holes I can barely walk.
5. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip.
6. Lift your head and spread your legs.
7. Just turn your head and drop it.
8. Hold on, I've got to wash my balls.
9. Damn, I missed the hole againAfter a whirlwind romance a couple married and went on honeymoon. "Darling," he said, "I've got a confession to make. I'm a golf addict and play every weekend in the summer. You'll hardly ever see me."
The wife took a deep breath and said, "I too have a confession to make. I'm a hooker."
"That's no big deal," said the husband, "Just keep your head down and your left arm straight."
Kevin joined a threesome golf discount stores and as he'd had a very successful day he was invited back the next day for a game at 8 a.m.
"Look guys," said Kevin, "I'd love to play but I could be two minutes late!"
Next morning he showed up right on time, played another lovely round but this time he played every stroke left-handed. Again, he was invited back to join the threesome at golf clubs for sale 8 a.m. the next day.
"Sure, I'll be here, but remember I could be late, but it will only be a couple of minutes!"
"We'll wait," one of the golfers assured him. "But by the way, could you explain something that's been mystifying us all. Yesterday you played right-handed and today you played left-handed. Obviously you're proficient at both so how do you decide which way to play."
"Ah well," Kevin answered, "when I wake up in the morning, if my wife's lying on her right side, I play right-handed and if she's lying on her left side, I play left-handed. Simple as that."
"But what if she's lying on her back?"
"That's when I'm two minutes late!"
What's the difference between a golf ball and a g-spot?
A man will spend half an hour looking for a golf ball.